FMA’s Annual Meeting is a must-attend tradition for those working to move ahead in today’s competitive fabricating and processing market. Plan to join us March 8-10 at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans to recharge your batteries, meet fellow leaders like yourself, and learn from these new contacts in our exclusive peer-to-peer roundtables as well as interactive panel discussions.
Here are some can’t miss details of The FABRICATOR’®s Leadership Summit and Toll Processing Conference tracks. Highlights of our outstanding programming include:
- Economic outlook with thoughts on how a new political landscape could impact metal manufacturing with FMA’s economic analyst Dr. Chris Kuehl, Managing Director of Armada Corporate Intelligence.
- Breakout sessions on automation, employee engagement, ESOPs, forecasts for the expanding use of aluminum in automotive and other sectors, lean principles for optimizing flow, mergers and acquisitions, the current state of the steel industry, and more.
- Keynote presentations by Dr. Shawn DuBravac, Chief Economist & Senior Director of Research for the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) who will share how innovation has and will continue to affect the business landscape and Philip Bell, current President of the Steel Manufacturers Association (SMA) who will give a glimpse of what manufacturers can expect from the new administration in Washington including an outlook for domestic capacity, and status of China’s steel making capacity.
In addition to an exceptional learning program, many value-added and fun networking opportunities are planned, including:
- Golfing with fellow attendees at TPC Louisiana – a championship golf course stretching over 250 acres of Mississippi River delta wetlands that offers a great blend of challenge and playability.
- Browsing tabletop exhibits of industry suppliers, networking with colleagues during evening receptions, or finding time to simply relax and enjoy one of the world’s most fascinating cities.
- Touring Laitram LLC, a leading manufacturer of seafood processing equipment, where you can observe firsthand how work flows through each of their four divisions and experience their practice of operational excellence.
The FMA is dedicated to insuring that this conference is the most cost effective and efficient use of your time and resources. I encourage you to sign up today.
Questions? Call 815-399-8700 (Toll Free: 888-394-4362) for assistance from our customer service team.
Share this Post