Take your membership further by including an affiliation at no additional cost.
Affiliations are a great way to either connect with others who are working in the same industry sector as you or to learn about topics in a specific interest area. These groups receive all the valuable membership benefits FMA offers plus each has its own unique approach to best serve and communicate with its members, be it tailored events, online communities, volunteer opportunities, and more. Recognition on your listing in the member directory is also included.
FMA has the following established affiliates to choose from:
TPA focuses on the unique needs of tube and pipe producing and fabricating professionals.
TPA Benefits & Resources:
- Leadership opportunities on its Advisory Board
- The Tube & Pipe Journal® – North America’s only metal tube & pipe magazine
- Choice of volunteering on Extrusion, Drawing & Tube Reducing Council; Tube & Pipe Fabricating Council; or Tube & Pipe Producing Council
- Educational events and conferences
- Books, media, and standards
- The Tube & Pipe Journal® Industry Award
The OPC network aligns those interested in the metal processing business throughout North America including metal producers, toll processors, service centers, distributors, and suppliers.