FMA Board of Directors
The FMA Board of Directors defines the association’s educational services to the metal forming and fabricating industry covering current and evolving technology.
Looking to make a difference in the metal forming and fabricating industry? FMA and TPA seek volunteers for their boards of directors. These boards bring together leaders to explore the many facets of the industry and help move the association forward. Find out how to become an FMA Board member.
Texas ProFab Corporation
Second Vice Chairman
Secretary and Treasurer
Immediate Past Chair
GH Metal Solutions
FMAC Secretary and Treasurer
Ohio Laser LLC
Rick J Hargrove
Steel & Pipe Supply Co Inc
Kawasaki Motors Mfg Corp USA
Amada America Inc
Teresa Beach - Shelow
Superior Joining Technologies Inc
Airgas North Central
President & CEO
Magnetic Analysis Corp
Affiliations Unlimited Inc
Mary Ellen Mika
Serve on the Board of Directors
Board candidates may be recommended by current members or be self-nominated. Directors are selected for their competence, professionalism, and leadership qualities.
To serve, potential board members should:
- Be an FMA or TPA member in good standing.
- Have interest in the area of service.
- Be able to make a time commitment and pay for your travel and meeting expenses.
- Agree to comply with FMA’s committee member guidelines.
- Have access by e-mail to facilitate communication.
- Agree to comply with FMA policies related to Committee service.
Terms of service begin each year in October with the FMA Annual Membership Meeting. The annual nomination deadline is June 30.
to serve on the FMA Board of Directors
Call for Nominations Info